RE: 1989 ECM]

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@kp.org)
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 14:15:18 EDT

Jim,
I just checked with some of my other friends, you can actually get a
replacement computer from Pep Boys (an auto parts house out here in
Calif, hopefully you
have one near you). It will be a rebuilt unit special order 2 day
delivery with a cost of $182.43, there is a core charge until you return
the old unit (approx. $60.00).
If you get a parts person who doesn't know how to look the unit up, ask
for a different person because the CAN get them for you. Make sure you
specify your
part number because they do show both the Calif. and Federal units.
Keep me informed
        Frank