Interior Color on the Dakot

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Thu Aug 13 1998 - 15:46:54 EDT

   My 98 came with the agate (dark blue/gray) interior. Along with being a
BLACK Dak, I'm dying in this heat.
   You may not have known this but each dealership orders it's own vehicles
however the person doing the orders likes them. Dave (my fleet manager
roommate) orders all the cars for Huntington Beach Dodge and has a real good
sense of what sells. The guys that were there before him didn't have such a
good sense and cars would "sit around" for a long time before they sold. Now
they just head on out the door. If the dealership you were at had nothing but
"Mist Gray" interiors, it's likely that the person ordering the cars had a
"Mist Gray" fetish. There are some exterior/interior colors Dave will NEVER
order as they don't move for months.

Shaun
Tustin, CA