Re: Check it out

From: Rader (rlr@rtp-bosch.com)
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 11:08:15 EDT

Robert <TheStripe@iname.com> wrote:

> ---<lame ad URL removed>---
>
> Check it out.

  What, Spamboy is still around? I'd have to say that this second posting of
blatant ad content is downright annoying. Maybe one more chance, but I wouldn't
mind seeing his posting privileges yanked if it happens again, Jon.

  Tip for the future: there are more effective (polite) ways to accomplish
getting the word out about your graphics business on the list. Like, hang out
a while and contribute, and tell us that you're willing to do custom decal work
and maybe even special DML-only pricing, etc. No SPAM!

  I will make sure I do NOT letterbomb his email account...

  Ron