Re: Re: Tires and wheels

From: Joseph Hughes (DD) (jhughes@puma.dpg.devry.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 10:30:58 EDT

If you want to try, American Racing Rims carries one type of wheel with
the DAk's bolt pattern, it is the 310 Nomad 8 spoke white wall racing rim.

If you want to check it out Discount Tire Co. or something like that
around your area sells the same exact rim at a cheaper cost.

If you don't like the way that these rims look you can by an adaption kit
to change your bolt pattern on the outside. I know the Dodge Corp. has
all the bolt patterns you can change to.

Joseph Hughes