RE: Fuel pressure?

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 10:16:39 EDT

Chet,
Sorry I wasnt following the thread earlier. It sounds to me (in my
remote location) like you collapsed your catalytic converter/ muffler,
or typically both internally. This doesnt throw codes on Non-ODBII
systems (at least thats what Ive seen) the Truck will start and idle
fine but have no power at all and will die if you try to push it! I
guess the dealer will determine whats really up...
Bruce K Bridges