Re: RE: Stickers attn Lance and everyone else

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 13 1998 - 16:54:06 EDT

<< Hey Jon,seems like u damn near been hidin on us lately <g>
 are either of the 2 designs going to be availible in RED ?????
 geo.---'89 Shelby Dakota #288 >>

I'm just curious as to wether or not you guys have selected a printer yet?

My step father runs a real estate magazine, so I have access to some pretty
cool stuff .. I know our imaging company that outputs our graphics to film can
make just about any adhesive for any situation you'd want.. They could print
out a huge banner for a school bus (including the windows) full of DML
logos... ok, maybe that's alittle excessive, but it's just a suggestion.

ttyl
Patrick