My JBA's

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Thu Aug 13 1998 - 20:59:17 EDT

Hey guys,

I've been busy and haven't put my headers (for a 93)on yet, even though I
got them awhile ago. I pulled them out of the box to see if mine had all
the probs that y'all had with yours. I looked over them real close. Mine
seem to be gasket matched. The inside welds are totally ground off.
There's only one visible bit of popcorn. It is where the tubes collect on
driver's side header. There's no way to get a grinder in there anyway.
All in all, really pretty good lookin'. Of course, these could have been
some that were already made up. I'm sorry that some of you guys seem to
have problems with yours. Good luck with whatever you do with yours.

Brian