Re: eagle ls bites this!

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Thu Aug 13 1998 - 22:11:50 EDT

> Colin,
> I'll put a set of the eagle ls' on and let you drive it, then I'll put
> on a set of Bridgestone Dueler H/T's, You wont be able to tell a
> difference in the dry, but in the wet you will. You'd never buy another
> ls again, you'd only put Duelers on it.
> The only thing that the Eagle LS bites is your wallet.
> Patrick

The LS tires I had before did suck bigtime on wet pavemnet. I now
have the Eagle RH they have a different tread design and do a LOT better
than the LS in the rain. Little bit higher noise on the highway but
worth it.

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html