Re: Dak V6

From: Trolin33@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 13 1998 - 22:19:44 EDT

hey good timing i just went to the track last night for the first time. the
fastest time with my '96 club cab v6 with 60,000 was 16.987 at 80.7 mph, 1/4
mile. but that was with a .771 reaction time which isn't too good and was
only my third time ever down the drag strip. due to my five speed skills my
starts weren't the best causing my times to be slower than they should have
been. after some practice i think it will drop a couple tenths, hopefully.
that's it for mine, if you run yours let me know.

troy