Re: JBA Delay attn Booger

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 13 1998 - 23:53:36 EDT

In a message dated 8/13/98 6:54:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bbridges@alarismed.com writes:

<< Eric,
 You sound bitter... Maybe its the thought of selling the dakota? >>
yeah Bruce, I am a little bitter, and it to is spilling over a little from
work. Its the workmanship issue really. It seems that noone cares about the
quality of their work anymore and that pisses me off. It really has nothing
to do with the sale of the Dak. My best friend, who is also the guy that
helped me put the 5.9 in it, is the one thats buying it! So thats perfect for
me, plus, I have first dibs when he sells it again!!
Eric