Re: Pro 220 CR

From: Todd Flummer (Mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Fri Aug 14 1998 - 08:52:15 EDT

I couldn't really go much wider because of the 3/5 drop that I have on the
Dak. I think the tires would hit if I went much more. The 275/60 should
work well but they may stick out a little. The backspacing is 5 on the
220's which is just about right. I found out that you can get most of the
Progressive wheels with the stupid lug pattern that we need so there are a
lot of choices.

98 CC Sport, 318, auto, 3.55, custom Ram Air, 3/5 drop, Progressive 220CR
tinted windows, Custom Sony/JBL/Pyle system, jet chip, mono white painted.