Re: attn all JBA recipients

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Aug 17 1998 - 13:05:32 EDT

On Sun, 16 Aug 1998 16:52:47 -0700 "Rhyner, Mark"
<RhynerM@emh1.hqisec.army.mil> writes:
>I am glad I didn't get in on this deal. Even though this was a good
>price you
>shouldn't have to go through all the extra work to get them to fit.
>You
>guys
>waited quite a while as well, but that probably is from all the extra
>orders that
>they got.
>I think I will get the MP headers soon
>

>-----------------
>
>Well, I'm not sure how you can come to any conclusion either way based
>on a sample size of one. Although I know a lot of "scientific"
>studies
>are based on this size. <VBG>
>

>Mark R

I agree. I am quite happy with the finish/ appearance of my JBA headers.
It seems several others have voiced a similar opinion. I hope Eric is
able to get a new pair shipped to him in place of the ones he got. If the
company is really concerned about QC they should be eager to recoup this
set.

Richard in SA

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]