Re: I'd like to introduce myself...

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Sun Aug 16 1998 - 18:30:04 EDT

At 04:04 PM 8/16/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello,
> I have just subscribed to the DML. Last week I purchased a '98 Dodge
>Dakota 5.9 R/T. It is black, extended cab, cd/tape player w/ infinity sound
>system, and all the other little things that don't really have to be listed.
>I must say that I have already fallen in love with this incredible truck.
>And I would like to end this message with a question that I hope can be
>answered: What do I do to keep it from shutting off at 115 m.p.h?
>
>Thank you,
>dvader@intop.net

Welcome to the list. The only way I know to change the limiter is to get a
performance chip. I have a 93 5.2l Dak, and bought a MP computer, which
disables the speed limiter. Mopar Performance doesn't have a chipo for the
R/T yet, but Jet does. I don't know if it disables the limiter or not,
though.

Brian