Data Site

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Sun Aug 16 1998 - 19:09:27 EDT

I'm interested in creating a data website. A site that will list things
such as The Gibson Cat-Back and will explain the advantages and
disadvantes of owning that system. Hopefully I can get feedback from
Dodge owners, Chevy/GMC Owners, and Ford owners. It will list things
like Horsepower gain, mileage gains, etc... for each modification for
each truck.... Is there a general interest in this? In other words,
would it be worth my while to create the site? Would it get visitors?

I hope that everyone on the DML can help me to get started by telling me
about there mods and any changes they may have noted. The site will also
state whether or not the results were from tests ran, or from just "I
think it has 5 more horsepower because it accels, faster."

So, how about it folks, is there an interest?

BTW.. the site will be very well designed... I've bee designing webpages
for a couple years now.

Thanks,
        Chad Clifton

--
To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you
walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?"