Re: Leave at idle?? Was: rice burners

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 15 1998 - 11:36:56 EDT

<< Hmmm, I'm going to have to try that. Doesn't your engine bog leaving
 at idle like that??? I have the LSD, and I'm almost sure my truck would
 bog something fierce if I did that. I'll give it a shot though; anything
 in the quest for lower E/Ts! :-) >>

Well, basically, as you are waiting for the lights to come down, dont rev the
motor. When you leave, slip the clutch as your are pouring on the gas. It
takes a while to get the right amount of slippage, with the most amount of
throttle. Just like leaving a stop sign as quick as possible.

Brad