Re: power pulleys

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 15 1998 - 11:14:42 EDT

<< Usually they still use the stock belt. >>

The March Power & Amp series use a 6-rib belt.

I should have my first 3 pc set machined very soon. It will be in 7 rib, and
if compared to March's products will be inbetween their Performance & Power 'n
Amp series.. Machined out of Aluminum and I'm still debating on wether or not
a hardcoat is really worth the extra expense as most people don't seem to
mind. It could be a good selling point over March as all they use is a cheap
powdercoating.

One other thing I also noticed the machining on the March set wasn't that
great.. Chatter marks and other burrs weren't uncommon, ususally a sign of
using worn tooling, the quality seemed to run synonymous with other automotive
products...

My set will look like jewelry compared to these... :)

still waiting on a quote..
Patrick