Re: DML:paint spotting, who makes GS27

From: O26ON4@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 18 1998 - 18:30:22 EDT

<< Is the GS27 scratch remover a meguires prduct? I think thats what Im up
 against...
 Ill pick up a clay bar kit as well, but I think the etching is deep due
 to the acid rain/fog that seems to drip off my miserable rat and pigeon
 infested (no offense) palm trees.
 bruce >>
No, the GS27 is made in France and is basically an ultra fine compound which
will work best on superficial scratches, not on deep cuts as I found out
recently. I used the GS27 and followed up with the black pigmented wax;
together they are better than nothing, however, someone with a buffing wheel,
the right compound and the proper procedure can do a lot better job taking out
scratches, without burning the paint.
Regards,
Steve Waller in Houston