RE: Butt Dyno broken

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 12:09:22 EDT

What's up with that? Not able to feel a header install? Very
noticeable difference with the MP headers.

Tomorrows trip to the Motorplex will show me how much. Best time to
date is 15.959 - finally got enough traction to get into the 15's!!
 All you guys running low 15's and below just keep your pieholes shut
and let me enjoy my small triumph............ hahaha!!!!!

Tate