Re: R\T HOODS -Reply

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 11:19:38 EDT

If you check out the DML pictures page, Gary Ludwick & ??? have
functional ram-air hoods that use the K&N FIPK. Very nice. A few of the
guys got a group discount on these as well.

Steve

>>> Thomas Vacchino <tommyv@thecia.net> 08/20/98 09:02am >>>
Well that blows a whole in that for me then. I have an K&N open air on
mine.
There's $400 I won't be parting with anytime soon then!
thanks for the heads up Jack.
"psychonaut"