Re: R\T HOODS

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 09:32:31 EDT

I already have the info and the pics . The cost is something like $379 ,
but if you want to make it functional , it's about another $150 .

They make it functional by routing the incoming air to the FACTORY air box .

I talked to the guy and asked why they didn't offer a "functionality" kit
that would use an open element .

I didn't get a gret answer .

I really do like the looks of the hoods , for both the pre-97 and the 97+
, but if it doesn't use an open element , I kinda got dis-interested .

They are nice looking pieces though .

At 09:13 AM 8/20/1998 -0400, you wrote:
>I just contacted AAR FiberGlass about their R\T hoods for the DAKS.
>They are sending me some liturature on the hoods plus some better
>images. As soon as I get the info\pix I will pass it along to the DML.
>Maybe a group purchase might be an idea???
>"psychonaut"

Jack Hilton

Black '98 R/T Club Cab

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html