Re: oughta gas

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 04:50:14 EDT

I am sure it can be done....Just remember that the 22 uses a different
sending unit (about $60.00)

At 02:28 PM 8/19/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Has anyone ever switched out the 15 gallon tank w\ the 22 gallon tank??
>I foolishly got the 15 when I bought my '92 (couldn't afford it at the
>time). Now I would like the extra fuel capacity, and was thinking of
>switching out the tanks.
>
>"psychonaut"

"M ove O ver, P ickup A pproacing R apidly!"
1992 Dakota 4x4, Standard cab, short bed, 5.2 L V8, K&N, Gibson/Dynomax
exhaust,Power Puleys, MP SBEC, 180 degree thermostat, Bushwhackers,
tire/wheel package, Lund Moonvisor & Interceptor, Custom Cover tonneau,
Bundy rear bumper, chrome grillguard/pushbar

see http://www.usaor.net/users/zavetsky for pictures!

MOPAR or NOCAR!