Re: Lifter noise: the cause discovered...

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 00:46:21 EDT

You shouldn't have any problems, but make sure the change the oil and filter and
maybe cut the filter open to see if there is large amounts of wear particles, if
so your engine life will go to sh**. Also make sure that they replace all of the
lifters not just the bad one, you should always use new lifters when putting in
a new cam regardless if it is a roller or not .

Colin