RE: New Transgo buy list

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Aug 19 1998 - 19:57:27 EDT

Bob,
Thank You!! I am stressing here at work and am not really keeping the DML
thing together (until friday that is). Jack used private email addresses
and a microslop notepad to pass a list around. That was a good idea! Ill
start that next week (or on the weekend) but for now, (I think it was Russ
or Colin) please repost the preliminary list?
Bruce Bridges