RE: Mild Vibration on 98 Dak

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Aug 19 1998 - 19:39:52 EDT

GS,
Ive got a slight high frequency vibration from about 85 mph to 100 mph. It
feels like a high frequency "washbaord" but very faint. It got better with
tire balance but I think its my front end alignment. I does seem like a
motor vibration but I cant imagine what that could be so Im hoping its in
the "rolling stock". Im going to get the truck performance aligned (not
through the dealer...) and have the drive shaft checked (not through the
dealer, 45 bucks drive in). I just dont think the dealer has the "ement" to
fix this prob.
bruce