Mopar Vinyl hoodcover

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 19 1998 - 18:21:53 EDT

OK, I know, I know. If you bought a hoodcover from Ma
Mopar ($45) you know about the damage it can do to the
paint, right? Well I travel about 80 miles a day to work
and I need something between my beloved $18k dollar Dak
and Snuffy Smith in his #@*! DUMP TRUCK.
  After some thought I removed the front grill and attached
the hoodcover. Taking some scissors I CUT off about $20
worth of that Flapping cover, leaving about 2 inches
above the seam. Just enough to fold over the top of the
grill, where I pushed the vinyl onto the Grill mounting
screws. I remounted the Grill. WOW ! Looks BAAAUUD!
It should at least protect the radiator from rocks,bugs
and scare FROGS....(sign), back to work thinking about what
will protect the hood.

gs

 Mean looking Black Dakota w/less scratches