Re: Ram Head shifter knob

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Wed Aug 19 1998 - 07:30:42 EDT

Yes, this is more of the idea I was talking about!!!..........I used to have a
cool stamped brass keychain of the rams logo. I got from the dealer. But it
fell off my keys and I lost it somewhere. Of course now, no dealers have any
recollection of what I 'm talking about when I asked for a new one!
I don't think I've ever seen one at any WAL-MARTS around my area?.....I'll
have to look next time I'm there.

"psychonaut"