Re: Window Stickers

From: W . Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 19:34:53 EDT

<snippy>

>but it doesn't list the 17' x 9' wheels or the tires in
>the R/T Sport Group.
>My friend has the same truck in Flame Red and
>his lists it on the sticker.
>I've got the Dealer looking in to it but haven't
>heard anything yet.
>Just wonderng if anyone else noticed this.

My R/T CC built in 5/98 doesn't list them either .

Another funny thing is that if you go to the Dodge web site and price out
an R/T , the wheels are listed , but it clearly says that there are a total
of four (4) of the wheels , well , I don't know about you guys , but mine
has a spare that is exactly the same .

>R.Mock 98 Black CC R/T
>
>Wantin' 2 Go Faster >>>>>>>>>>

W . Jack Hilton III