Re: Dakota R/T Insurance

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 21:11:29 EDT

Hmmmm. I had a similar problem with USAA. They apparently have a
database they enter the stuff into, and it wouldn't accept the VIN. I
had to call the dealer back 2X, AND verify it myself when I picked the
truck up before they 'forced' the VIN through. It may have been the 'Z',
I don't know. insurance is okay, along the lines of our '95 Impala SS.

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T