REDLINE Synthetic Manual Trans. Fluid

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 21 1998 - 18:48:14 EDT

Just wanted to see if any members are using this synthetic
transmission oil. My Dak has 8k on it now and I would
prefer to have a synthetic for piece of mind. When I
had the 97 V6 I changed to Mobil1 75w90 synthetic and
was not pleased with the hard shifting in cold weather.

  Turned out to be the AX-15 japanese transmission. Now
that I have the HD NV3500 I want to put in the best. Maybe
even an AMSoil synthetic (for manuals).

Thanks "O mighty Dakgurus"

GS

98 5.2L 5spd 3.92sg
P&P TBI FIPK
Tonneau
Allround "mean lookin Chebbie & Frod scarin" type Dak