Re: Re: Robert's back!... (No more curse!!!)

From: Chris lang (langcj@polaris.clarkson.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 23 1998 - 12:22:34 EDT

I was driving down the road at about 55 and the hood just flew up on me
(stock hood). The secondary latch was rusted and stuck open. It creased
the hood pretty good i've also got quite a few pimples from when i got the
bright idea (after a few beers) to punch it to try and bend it back to its
original shape. The hood is still on the truck but its shuts kinda funky
and looks pretty bad. Trottmann's curse strikes again! So now i'm in the
process of finding a ram air hood....

Chris Lang