Re:Wheel adaptors

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 23 1998 - 10:32:39 EDT

In a message dated 8/23/98 2:17:20 AM Central Daylight Time,
mike@snakebite.com writes:

> Sorry I don't know much about the wheel adaptors, but I'm
> sure someone else can help you there...

Wheel adaptors are funky........they can make your wheels stick out and you
look like, well you get the pic. You can change the front rotors and rear
axles out for a early 5 lug model. This will give you a wider selection of
wheels. And will retain the stock backspacing. These can be purchased new,
or a salvage yard item.

And BTW, welcome back Robert :-)

Gene