AHHHH its flooding!!

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Sat Aug 22 1998 - 23:02:20 EDT

Lately it has been raining everyday here in New Orleans. Just yesterday it poured and the roads were turned into rivers at the college I go to (UNO if anybody has ever been there the place is horrible for drainage). Anyway I was humming along in my Dak plow through the water and then it got really deep and I was going alittle to fast and water splashed all under the hood and my truck stalled. I dried out the distributor and it started back up. I was wondering if there is anything I should be worried about. I remember hearing poeple talking about having to change out the diff oil and other stuff when they go off roading and get submered in water. So what should I check or do to insure I didnt hurt my truck. Boy it sure is great to have a truck with a 318 all those little Tercels and Hondas were out of luck.
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net