Can you spare a roll pan? :-)

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 22 1998 - 19:33:06 EDT

  I'd like to put a roll pan on my truck eventually, but I have a
class IV hitch which I'm almost positive will get in the way. I know
I could get a hidden hitch or something, but to my knowledge, they
aren't rated for loads anywhere near what my hitch will handle. Plus,
I spent the money for this one, so I'd like to try to make this work rather
than buy a whole new hitch.

   Anyway, I just thought I'd take a shot in the dark to check to see
wether any of you had a roll pan for the '92-96 body style Dakotas that
you didn't want and felt like giving away. :-) Maybe someone has one that
broke in half, or got mangled and for whatever reason you still have it
hanging around and collecting dust? I'm not looking for a roll pan to use
(I'll buy one when I decide to put one on) but I'd like something that I
could attach to the truck so I can work on making whatever adjustments will
be nescessary to make it work with the hitch. If I have to put it back
together with duct tape, chewing gum, and bailing twine, that'd be fine. :-)

   Unless of course anyone has any other ideas as to how I might be able
to do this. I'm certainly open to suggestions! :-)

  Thanks!

                                               -Jon-

  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.85@90.72), '96 Kolb FireFly 447 |