Re: Cat back exhaust systems

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 24 1998 - 09:22:18 EDT

<< Ok, I found some great sites that gave me some info on the flowmaster
 mufflers and this is what I've decided. I'll get a 2.5" center in/2.5"
 single center out 50 series. Now my question is the 50 series has two
 different models. >>

The two chamber model is the way to go if you're keeping your catalytic
converter.. You can use the two chamber made for a Mustang for around $50,
while the other two chambers are about $20 more.. Mine was center in/offset
out on my SS/T

The 3 chamber really isn't even noticable on a stock truck ..

ttyl
Patrick