New to List

From: James Dullen (jdullen@ezonline.com)
Date: Mon Aug 24 1998 - 19:07:56 EDT

I'm new to the list. I have an 88 Dakota 2WD. It was recently rear ended
and is in the process of receiving a new donor bed from a junked
Terminex truck. THe has held up great over the years and now has 125K on
it. No major repairs, only tune ups, exhaust, and a new fuel pump. I'm
looking for a stock front air dam that attaches to the bottom of the
bumper. Does anyone have or know where I can get one besides a dealer. I
want to avoid getting a new dealer one if I can avoid it. The local
junkyards don't seem to have any bumpers left on their trucks. Any help
is appreciated.