Re: Grand Cherokee 5.9 Electric fan

From: Tim May (cutem@enteract.com)
Date: Mon Aug 24 1998 - 20:09:37 EDT

Jack,

I will be ordering the Electric Fan setup as soon as my Dakota R/T arrives.
Ship date is now set at Aug 29. If everything works as plans I will do a
complete write up with pictures and post it on the Dakota R/T Registry
Page...

I am still gathering some information from a friend of mine who know a lot
about the 5.9 and the Jeep GC 5.9 Limited.

I will keep you posted.

Tim