Insurance Rates on R/T

From: Tim May (cutem@enteract.com)
Date: Mon Aug 24 1998 - 20:24:54 EDT

DML'ers,

Well I just got back from the friendly State Farm Insurance Agent who gave
me a quote on my 1999 Dakota R/T Regular Cab. It seems that my monthly
insurance payments will be dropping by $14.40 per month, from my current
rate on my 1996 Impala SS. I will be paying $58.52 per month. I am 24
married, multi-car discount, no tickets, no accidents, live in Suburb of
Chicago, and we have the lowest possible deductible on collision and comp.
($100).

Tim