Re: Police Daks ?

From: Merullo (Merullo@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Aug 25 1998 - 14:55:17 EDT

In MA, you'll get pulled over for this too. It is not illegal outright to
tint the windows, but the tinting
has to be very light (there is an actual number, ?% translucency or
something) or you're in trouble.

Just another silly law to complicate life even further.

I have seen some Expeditions deployed in NH as well. How can police
departments (or anyone else for that matter) look at themselves in the
mirror after buying vehicles of a company that has blatantly stolen the body
styling of its competitor? And, the company doing the stealing was already
way ahead in fleet sales??