RE: 1/4 mile times of the 4x4's in the group

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Tue Aug 25 1998 - 19:03:32 EDT

I offered to race my 98 4x4 5.2 3.55 T&H Auto against a 98 R/T a co-worker
recently bought. After a long pause, I concluded my statement with "when
there's 8" of snow on the ground!"... 8-)

Here in the northeast, "Winters From Hell" are in the "when" category, not
"if".

gk

Gary E. Klim - Somewhere In Connecticut mailto:garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ mailto:gklim@harman.com