Was Police Daks--Auburn Hills and Eaton

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 25 1998 - 20:44:17 EDT

In a message dated 8/25/98 7:23:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hemi@mindspring.com writes:

<< I am guessing that Chrysler either leases it to the municipality for a
 minimal amount like $1 per year (yes,car companies do that especially when
 they want to test a vehicle) or they out right gave it to them , or the
 city/whatever feels obliged since that is the home of Chrysler . >>
Pretty obvious huh!! I think it was leased for pretty close to what you said!
Man, these companies piss me off!! Oopss!! Sorry, does Bob Eaton really
deserve over a hundred million for selling us out??
Eric