Re: JBA install-just a few observations

From: Bob Mankin (bob@cadpros.com)
Date: Wed Aug 26 1998 - 13:06:07 EDT

Michael Clark wrote:

> > I took a bunch of pics during the install and if it's of use, I could do
> > a write up for the DML site.
>
> > Jon, this of any interest to you?
> > Bob
>
> Bob I was planning on doing a write up on the valve cover install. Is
> your Dak a '97 or newer? If so it would be nice if we could
> colaborate on this and cover all year models. Not much difference I
> think, but I don't know for sure.

Mike,

Be happy to work with you on the cover install. Mine is a '98 and there
are a few issues probably unique to the '97+ install. For one, it takes
much cussing and swearing to get the driver's side on<grin>. I also
bought some stainless studs for mine rather than use the supplied bolts.

Update me in private email about how you would like to combine the info.

Bob