Re: Windshield numbers

From: Joseph Hughes (DD) (jhughes@puma.dpg.devry.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 26 1998 - 15:00:37 EDT

If you want to drive around to find one there is a place called
"FASTSIGNS" they do this kind of clinging window stickers for me all the
time. They even make decals, I hadthem mke meone of a Ram eating a chevy
truck with just the logo bowtie tailpipes sticking out of his mouth. It
usually ends up costing a lot less than you would think. They also give
discounts for group buys that are over 50 orders, I think 50 is the
number?

Anyways, hope that I could help you

Joseph Hughes

'93 Dakota Sport 4cyl.
bug guard, championship sound system, bell tech lowering kit 4front 6back