Air Dam & Etc. Was: Air Dam for 88

From: DkotaKid@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 26 1998 - 23:23:53 EDT

I'm not sure if an airdam off a 95 will fit, but I've got the Stillen ABS
airdam, with foglight holes, for sale. In fact, I've got a whole bunch of
goodies that used to be on Rubella ('95 2wd x-cab V8 5 spd.) There's the above
mentioned trick airdam, fiberglass rollpan, LeBra, and front Raytheons. All
that stuff for $150. I've got other stuff, but I doubt anybody wants a
factory air intake or a set of factory exhaust manifolds. (except maybe for a
boat anchor?) For pics of this stuff installed, email DkotaKid@aol.com.

Andy