Cop mentality

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Thu Aug 27 1998 - 10:25:03 EDT

I think it's got alot to do with the types of people who become policemen.
They like telling people what to do. Kind of a power trip I guess.

Steve

>>> Tony Sarro <tonyms@acadiacom.net> 08/27/98 08:15am >>>
I have only been pulled over 3 times. The first the cop came to me and
before he came up I was digging in the glove box for my registration and
stuff. Next I got stop by a state trooper and I waited for ever then he
finally got on the loud speaker and told me to get out. The last time I got
pulled over I got out and this guy told me to get back in my truck. I cant
figure these guys out.
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net