Re: Fuel pressure?

From: Chet (n3bk@scientist.com)
Date: Thu Aug 27 1998 - 13:21:24 EDT

Finally found the culprit!!! Took me 2 weeks of searching
every evening.... Fuel line had a small hole in it. Might
say that should have been easy to find or smell right??
The line had split inside the fuel tank between the quick
connect and the fuel pump!! Not sure how I ever noticed it
but replaced a short piece of fuel line and runs like new
again.. Thanks for all the help..