RE: Overdrive hung till shutdown

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Thu Aug 27 1998 - 18:56:31 EDT

The 98 owner's manual makes no reference about not disengaging OD while
driving. It does address frequent 4-3/3-4 shifts, towing and heavy loads as
situations in which OD should be locked out. See previous post of mine
regarding solenoids.

gk

Gary E. Klim - Somewhere In Connecticut mailto:garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ mailto:gklim@harman.com