Monster Mopar Weekend XIV Show

From: Tim May (cutem@enteract.com)
Date: Thu Aug 27 1998 - 22:45:16 EDT

Dml'ers

Just wanted to let everyone know (especially those in the Midwest) that Sept
12th and 13th is the Monster Mopar Weekend Car show at Gateway Int'l Raceway
in St. Louis, MO. (actually Madison just a few minutes from St. Louis).
There are over 50 classes including a "Dakota Stock" and "Dakota Modified"
class. There will be drag racing as well.

I think this would be a great event to have a DML gathering say next year!
Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this year, but I have attended
this show in the past with my 67 Barracuda and I had a blast. That was even
before they did a multi-million facelift to the facility.

If anyone wants more information, just send me a email.

The racetrack has its own web page: http://www.gatewayraceway.com

Thanks,

Tim May
www.DakotaRT.com