Re: Backspacing/Offset -Reply

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 28 1998 - 09:43:36 EDT

Thanks for the info, I'll check out that enkei site. I acutally did find
that one of their wheels fits the dak bolt pattern, but I'm thinking it's a
typo, why would just one wheel, in one size, fit??? The SST-3 in 17X9 is
listed as having the 6X4.5 bolt pattern. Hmmmmm But anyway, what is the
stock offset for Dakotas? What about backspacing?
Later,
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu