Re: ***JET ORDERING INFO***

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Aug 28 1998 - 09:13:22 EDT

>Hey Jack did You get Art's extension number ?

Yep , I posted a while ago , it's 5105 as I recall .

>And what did You get straightened out ?

What happened in reference to the DMLer that had to pay more than the price
we got , was that he was unable to get hold of Art and therefore talked to
another salesman . Well , the guy said he tried a couple of times to talk
to Art , but apparently really wanted the JET and just bought it .

So the moral of the story is , if you want the JET deal , you gotta talk to
Art cuz as he puts it "...the salesmen are really aggressive here..." .

>Is it a 170 or 180 thermostat ?

I never did talk to him about that specifically , but I got mine and I
think it's a 180 . It's a JET part , so I'll call JET later today for
confirmation .

>R. Mock 98 CC Black R/T W/SSViper Strypes.........in Red of Course.

Hey , where can I see a pic of your truck with the stripes ?

I have that "punky" feelin' .

Jack Hilton

Black '98 R/T Club Cab

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html