Re: Dakota 2WD and Snow!!!

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Mon Aug 31 1998 - 15:06:18 EDT

Yesterday it started raining and on my way to school there is this small
tight circle the road makes and I gave it a little too much gas coming
around and I felt the rear end loose traction. I have some brand new
Firestones on it too but nothing big I just let off gas alittle and
straightened out and away I went. I was wondering has anyone ever chirpped
the tires when the auto shifts into 2nd. I did and it surprised the hell
out of me.
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net